Sustainable career tracks.
Manufacturing offers all of these for your students, and also provides them with a way to pay for college.
Help them get on the path to success with Early College Early Career.
your students will receive:
- Hands-on training and practical application of manufacturing skills
- An opportunity for students to pay for college
- Access to certifications and credentials that open the door for more opportunities
- Firsthand experience with the latest in modern technology
- A position with a local company that could lead to multiple job offers
How does it work?
- If a student is selected for the program, a local company will hire them for a paid internship 1-2 days per week.
- Students will be trained on various manufacturing capabilities and develop "soft skills" like critical thinking - all while getting credit towards an associate's or bachelor's degree (they can also earn industry-recognized certifications that are transferable).
- Mentors from the company and ECEC will support students by guiding them along their journey and, depending on the student's performance, the company may extend a job offer upon graduation, which can include full- or part-time employment.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Visit our Contact Us page or call Michelle Rates at 216.432.5322.