Need a way to pay for college?
Want to have a great job straight out of high school?
as part of this program, you will receive:
- Real-world, hands-on training in a cool, high-tech environment
- A way for you to pay your way through college and save extra cash
- Firsthand experience with the latest in manufacturing technology, including 3D printers
- A position with a great local company
- Training and certifications that will showcase and expand your skills
How does it work?
- If you're selected, a company in Northeast Ohio will hire you for a paid internship 1-2 days per week.
- You'll be taught how to operate state-of-the-art tools and machinery - all while earning college credit!
- Depending on your performance and experience, the company may offer you a job after you graduate, which can help you earn money towards a college degree of your choice.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Visit our Contact Us page or call Terrence Robinson at 216.432.4022.